'Big Country would play me'
@FletchWorldWide: @FletcherShow nervous because cream has wang #poweroutage
@FletchWorldWide: @ehisworldwide is SO THANKFUL for being bald #showerprobs #lowflow @RegionalUro1
@FletchWorldWide: Some teams may be seeing the light: @dallascowboys
Do you think we need a hard hitting fullback? @JacobHester22
@FletchWorldWide: @JacobHester22 says @Atlanta_Falcons called up guy on practice squad
@FletchWorldWide: DeMarco Murray had his best success running behind fullback, but they don't have one. Who is available? @JacobHester22 @dallascowboys
@FletchWorldWide: Lack of fullbacks: 9 NFL teams
@FletchWorldWide: Auburn is a pretty poor offensive team... LSU defense should really grow up a bit this Saturday
@FletchWorldWide: Fletch got called out for wearing an LSU shirt because he thought he was a Hogs fan. Fletch said "I'm a free t-shirt guy." #fairweather?
@FletchWorldWide: How many pass interference calls will LSU get this Saturday?
@FletchWorldWide: No power outage for the #ULM #Warhawks. Head coach, Todd Berry, live on-air with us!
- Last week, ULM ran 104 plays (a school record) in a 60 minute game. #dang #zing #bingbangbong #wow
LISTEN TO ULM COACH TODD BERRY'S INTERVIEW ON THE TIM FLETCHER SHOW PODCAST
@FletchWorldWide: Cush's Grocer and Market: chicken salad. 150 lbs every two days. That's how much people are buying. Ellerbe Rd. and Flournoy Lucas
@FletchWorldWide: "Fletch, the best QB has yet to take the field." #LATech fan talking about Paul Harris after 3rd qtr of last weeks game.
- @b_hoss_mac: Next guy always best guy in fans' eyes MT
- @michaelgiesse: unless his name is Tim Rattay
@FletchWorldWide: Trivia Question: LSU has played how many true freshmen this year (14). Who has played more than that and how many?
- There are two schools who have played more true freshmen than #LSU. 14 is the third highest.
- A&M and UCLA! Congrats to Leigh Anne Young, mother of our former Sports Grunt, @WillBell24
@FletchWorldWide: Fletch won't be surprised if Auburn puts up 14 points this weekend, but LSU's offense will dominate them.
SAINTS INSIDER ON TODAY:
WVUE's @garlandgillen live talking #Saints on AM1130
- Mark Ingram is approaching Aaron Brooks' status... And that's not a good thing.
- Thankfully Brooks wasn't around same time as Twitter
- Saints kept Robinson around for a reason, perhaps as insurance for Ingram
@FletchWorldWide: Wednesday. We found a chicken head and Cupcake found his true calling. @ The Tim Fletcher Show http://t.co/Gq2eWTtWNw
@FletchWorldWide: Show was PACKED today! Like @cupcakeKWKH in 32" waist pants
Cupcake says "I can wear 30"
We say "Just because you can doesn't mean you should"
Tre'Davious White sounding off:
@T_White11: Out here proving doubters wrong !!!